Opened Sunday 6th June
Guidelines for Infrequent Bookings
All Trade Partners are expected to operate every week. However we provide the ability for Trade Partners to book on an infreqent schedule if any of the following apply:
- The business is wishing to raise brand awareness.
- The business owner is a single parent.
- The business only operates on an infrequent basis.
- The business only offers products bought on an infrequent basis.
- The business is more than 1.5 hours drive from the market.
- The business has reduced levels of stock as a restulf of Brexit or Covid-19.
This site only allows 3x3 metre gazebos and six vans for hot food producers only.
Capacity: Sixty Trade Partners
10-15% Street Food
5-10% Arts and Crafts
Product Not Listed? If you can't select your product category, it has sold out or the maximum allocation has been reached. Email email@example.com to join the waiting list.
Trade Partners are required to ensure that 75% of their product range is in line with what is selected when booking. The additional 25% can be made up of
1) Complimentary Products : Products that are paired well that consumers would expect to find together. e.g. Wine and Oysters.
2) Products containing your other products: Products that are made using ingredients from your primary offering. e.g. Making a sauce with your own beer, Making a chicken pie with your own chicken.
3) Products from neighbouring farms: Products that are sourced from within ten miles of your farm such as eggs or provided to Trade Partners to sell on behalf of The Spread.
During 2021 there will be one bar supplying draft beer, lager, aperol spritz and pimms for on and off site consumption.
In addition to the bar there will be one trade partner supplying beer on a weekly basis for off site consumption only.
Further to this, there will be one trade partner supplying wine, one supplying cider and one supplying spirits for on site and off site consumption.
All Trade Partners must have a personal license holder on the premises during trading hours.
The supply of alcohol is subject to local authoprity approval and further conditions may be imposed.
The location will operate on temporaty event notices for two months and a premises license will be applied for on 1st July.
On 1st September 2021, all cold beverage producers at Victoria Park Finchley will be offered the ability to complete a menu variation request form free of charge. This will enable them to express an interest in providing a menu variation to supply seasonal mulled alcoholic beverages for a period of four months from November 2021 - February 2022. Trade Partners should be mindful that they will only be able to supply mulled beverages as a variation of their existing product.
ie - Cider producers can supply mulled cider, wine producers can supply mulled wine, Spirits producers can supply mulled spirit based drinks but not containing wine or cider.
Juice producers will be able to supply mulled juices with spirits but not supply mulled wine or mulled cider but they can supply mulled apple juice.
Victoria Park Ballards Lane is situated in front of the Finchley Bowling Club and the Ballards Lane entrance to Victoria Park taking place weekly on Sundays. A capacity of sixty trade partners will supply a large selection including vegetables, fruit, meat, fish and much more.
Questions before booking?
View the Trade Partner Step by Step guide. Any questions can be submitted via this page and will be anwered in the Frequently Asked Questions section or reponded to directly.